Jul 30, 2012

To read - To Know


I still remember one of my lecturer said that: When you are taking out your books and read means at that time you have already changed. 

This is true! Everyone got 24 hours in a day but how many of us willing to sacrifice their time just to reading a book? Well., Maybe its me only -- hehe 
I always complaint I got not enough time to study just because I have spent all my time to do the other things. Hey, this is what a good excuse? No one is in charger for your knowledge. "ITS YOU"

I have noticed that my face is always thick enough. Why am i say so? Because once I don't understand or dunno what is it, I will ask people to teach me and learn from them.
Don't shy! u knw, Just open your mouth and ask is not a tough thing. 
besides, You will notice how happy you are when you are learning something that you want to learn. 



Ps :: U knw u hve plenty of time to do reading and do some learning. Cheer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis