Jul 20, 2012

Am i Lonely ?

I've been keep asking my self about my situation lately, i totally am alone right now but somehow i kinda hate to think that i am really alone. for sure that we live in a community and we are not alone at all, but my point here is about some way different Loneliness.

I once read a novel, i found an interesting Quotes. Loneliness seems like an Evil dream. well, i must confess i do feel that way. It sucks.!!!


the worst part is i got no ideia at all to cheer my self up about this lonelines, somehow i feel like we are all in this word are alone on our own and that i shouldnt really give a shit about people that leaving together and enjoy their time cuz actually they are just like me, another fucking lonely people.!!!








----- I'm going Crazy  ----  






 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis