Jul 13, 2012

That Dream

 Everyday starts with some expectations, It ends with some experience. Have a great Weekend




Yesterday that dream was creepy.
I scared the hell out of me.
I am pretty sure because I was woken up by it.

Strangely, but very common that majority of us wouldn't be able to recall exactly what we dreamt.
Came across this idea from unknown source,  
"How good if we could invent a pillow that stores our dreams."
I wouldn't say that's impossible!
Someday, somehow, SOMEONE gonna invent it! and He's gonna make millions of dollars!

Well, as much as I could recall,
She was dumping me. Very fierce looking face.
Awww... and How bad was it? Very bad.
Hmm.. But I know she won't, hopefully she'll never.
As far as I'm concerned, she never left, unfortunately there are some changes,
but what can I expect? I was the one wrong all these time.

I hope I could make it up.
It's not that easy, to ask someone to totally forgive.
In fact to forget it.
I'm just a guy, not romantic. Who keeps everything inside.
dare not to express yet wants people to understand.
How typical am I.
I heard that "When you dream about that person, it means that person misses you a lot."
Is that true?

It's has really been a busy week.
Assignment on hand, all done within the very last day, the VERY LAST MINUTE!
Hopefully, there's some quality too. LOL!


Thank god It's Friday already!

Till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis