Jul 24, 2012

Another Thanks -


Its impossiblesaid pride. Its riskysaid experience. Its pointless said reason. "Give it a try" - Whispered the heart --> Nn


I never like to give up and I’m such a stubborn person.
Also a very optimistic type when it comes to consoling myself ( most of the time )
I don’t know whether it is good or bad.
I just couldn’t change, just stubborn like that.
How do we know if we should stop or continue ? my heart cannot tell.
I don’t want to get numb over disappointment . 

anyway, New Semester is around the corner ! Its my 4th already,
i should do something - i should work on something., i should get done this thing - *I want have to**
I swear I’m going to work harder than all previous semesters.
and Accounts please be good to me !!

I find it so difficult to understand how the concept works *scratch head*

For that i really apreciate and thank to all my family members, relatives and friends that have always been on my side, for giving me a reason to enjoy my fight .!

-- Big Thanks --

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis