Jul 5, 2012

Me vs Me

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles; it takes away today's peace. Me

Pic from here

I do not know how often I've always motivated and talk to me self  that to conquer all things
that i always worry about is first i should defeat the worries that lying deep inside me.

can't stop doubting myself every time. 
I'm so afraid to make mistakes and at the same time afraid to lose my chance.
My thoughts are killing me
I should stop thinking too much and worry less. I worry too much about little things.  
I shall just do whatever that cross my mind :)

And, I guess I know the answer without asking. It's so obvious by the way I'm treated right? btw, I'm still hoping that I'm wrong.  * wth? self slap * so sad but I'm fine. T.T - I knw so.
Sometime somehow the answer is come to me self in everytime the problems are already up to surface and was just like trying to  challenge the best of me. and still, my thoughts are killing me. 
and instead of stay at ease and done the problems i actually plunge myself with the wrong thoughts and actions i made. 

Me Vs Me... its not about win or lose., 
even the truth is i can claim my wins everytime i wanted to. 
but this kind of problems should really taken into the mind for the better Me.. One day !! 
 
Enjoy... Matishayu - One day



---
Check out other posts here
---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis