Dec 21, 2011

Random

Today is the last day of my final exams for this semester, and it means holiday is just about to begin by 2mrow. i'll just stay in town and start to take care of ma self, cuz i've been had not a quite good sleep this lately.

many thing i've been through for this almost 6 months. i feel relieved cuz i've done it all just better, i hope the result will be satisfied cuz i enquire an improvements from the back semester. 

some of ma friend has already asked me to come over to their place for xmass, yet i still dont know what to do or where to spent this Xmass, !!

I am confusing about the distance between me and my parents, i supposed to go back to my country and spent this xmass with my family but the new schedule of university curiculum turned it down. we supposed to begin the final exams on the january before the xmas holiday then straight continue with the new semester, but the exams is been broguht forward and it over just 3 days before the xmass, i dont hve enough time to deal with the Imigration about the Exit Permit and Re entry permission.
It means i couldnt go back to my country due to the length of holidays i had, it only 2 weeks of holidays on the new cuirculum time table.

I wish to spent this xmas with my parents which in this case i cant so i should just join my friend in bandung but on the other hand i feel i need quite some time for my ownself and it demands me to just stay in my home and geting through this xmass all by my self. 

well, i will tell ya my story bout this xmass and new year holiday later guys.

Happy xmas and New year .
I hope this xmas will bring you a happines and joy

Be blessed


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis