Dec 8, 2011

December w/ ya

"Sometimes there is nothing to be said. 

Sometimes nothing should be said.

I just want to find someone who won’t run away.


Someone to look me in the eyes and tell me it’s okay that things don’t always go right.


That this is how life works, and how it will always work. That it’s not going to be easy.


Today, tomorrow, the next day; but it will somehow get better."








Together, Forever.... *perhaps

My arms are always open, waiting to greet you, to hold you tight, feel your heart beat next to mine. Let me give you a hug, so you could be safe and loved. 
I always wondering you'll tell me about your day, I want to hear all your frustrations from this routine called life, share every detail, explain how you felt through the hours we were apart, tell me the stories, because you know I always want to know, you are my world and I will listen to you. and let me be your support when everything is going wrong.
I want to cheer you up, to kiss your pain away, to give you suggestions and be your guide when you’re lost. I want you to know that I will always be there for you, to encourage and help.Erase all your worries, because I will never let you go, I will never leave. 
Unload your insecurities on me, so I could prove you wrong. let me show you that those thoughts are untrue. Tell me what you hate about yourself, so I could show you, what your eyes are too blind to see. Be yourself, don’t be fake and don’t pretend, in my arms you are safe, never to be judged. You don’t have to hide or be afraid. I know who you are, my opinions are not here to harm you, and I am here to learn more about you.
 I'll love you even more..... 

**Miz ya**
-----------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis