Dec 27, 2011

Losing my mind


I certainly am not motivated in any way shape or form. Just plodding through my days trying to get everything done. got me confused and bored. !!!

My friend once told me to stay ease about life, that all we need to do is to be better day by day. 
i was satisfied with that answer and i hang onto that for a while but now ? it seems my life just turned that answer as a spam, which you shoudlnt believe it. 

I keep trying to answer my life nothing but to make me feel like a mankind, an ordinary man. 

but everytime i get to an answer, my bloody life turned it down again and again. 

I conseidered it as a experienced, its Triumphantly. means, I only benefited by a routine called my life.  that, i learned, i tried, i fought, i survived and preserved my existence.

then.... my mind questioning me life. 

is that what need to do???
###BLANK## ....... 
 ps : these is what i feel sometime somehow when i'm all alone.



We were trying to be better and better every year, at the end what we've got ? more problems in life, as good as you can solve it, automatically makes you growing to be a real adults. 

to be continue...as i'm loosing my mood 

---


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis