Sep 3, 2012

Loner


Just now right after skype with her and done some blogwalking.. I'm  scared..
My mind suddenly think of what if I become a loner again..?
 
I don't wanted to become a loner again.. not again !

Everyday waiting someone to come across my mind
and everyday waiting the time to pass..
Everyday waiting something to motivate my body
and everyday waiting for tears to drop off from my eyes..

Scared to become a loner again.. 
i've been alone for too many times, 
its not how longer i've become a loner but its the range of time that took me to be alone again,. 

i've been in realationship for too many times nothing but only to proved, i'm the silly loner. Its a pity !!
the more i get involved the more i become a loner again. guess what ? its cause by the duration of my relationship that never last too long. been in relationship for one year is my record so far. I hate it

That is my darkest nightmare... getting involved and then feeling alone at last.
It makes me unbreathable, unmotivated and hoping for a bright sunray from cracks in my room.. 

I Pray that my loneliness may spur me into finding something to live for, and great enough to die for. -- Dag Hammarskjold

4 Comments:

  1. I don't wanna loner too, but some times I can enjoy the lonely

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll not be a loner, trust it. you'll find someone right; as time goes by:)
    thankyou for commenting,follow u back already:) have a nice day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ririe khayan , yah, sometime i enjoyed it too. tpi gk mau sendiri (BCL) hehe.. makasih kunjungan baliknya. :) :)

    @Dana : I hope so dana. thx too for being my blogger friend. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Menderita dalam kesendirian itu kadang hanya ilusi bro, hehe *menurut gw sih* you'll never alone. Cheer up yah, Slam blogger,

    jgn lupa mampir ke blog saya yah.. tx

    ReplyDelete

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis