Sep 12, 2012

Lucky me


Dear Bloggers..

Have you ever consider to think about why do we always fight with the person closest to us?
I always keep on mind and trying still to be positive even when i'm arguing and getting mad with someone close to me, relatives, girlfriend,  friends and sometimes my parents. 

Its not only the quantities of the fight we had but also about how we tend to quickly and deeply getting mad with someone that closed to us., thats what people used to forget \, people somehow didnt really do care about it. me too, i admit it.
I believe it's because it's so much easier to pick a fight with someone who is closer to us compared to someone who is distant. It's easier to forgive or to be forgiven by someone who knows you by the heart. 
besides, our temper and feelings are what we definetely need to share and express, and those who closed to us are always gonna be the one. We shared good times together and then in another hand, we also arguing and then fought each other big time also. thats what is called Shared, believe it or not sharing is not only when we are given and the give back, its more about everything that we had experienced together.

People say bickering, especially in a relationship draws them apart. I say why keep it comfortable? If it's always locked in you, eventually it would find its way out. And that's when your other half would learn of your true colours.

I've always been a hot tempered one. Stubborn and egoistic. I know it's not something to be proud of, but these are my flaws. I'm glad to be accepted despite it, although I know it always get the best of me. I'm so thankful that my other half had endured this this far.


I just feel like the luckiest person. :)

Hope I don't run out of luck!

2 Comments:

  1. makin dekat atau makin memaafkan itu kan jadinya juga makin mudah untuk memaafkan ya. :D(maaf kalo gak nyambung) hehe

    event blogger: tantangan Kreatif 30 karakter, berhadiah uang tunai Mingguan dan hape Android.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kdg mereka yang lebih dekat dengan kita, lebih gampang kita sakiti.. :( :(

    ReplyDelete

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis