Aug 4, 2012

Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must, just never give up..


I have a dream, every one does. and yes we are all has our own way pursuing it. - Mind yours first !!! Mr Lopce
Manusia hidup dan menjalani hidup berdasarkan pilihan yang dibuat, I may say so right ?

There are many major decisions that I have made in life, some I followed my heart, some I followed my rational thinking, some I followed my parent's decision. I am indeed, using my rational thinking at the moment.

Someone asked me, why didn't you do what you want? What stopped you from Pursuing it?

Many factors affected my decision. My family, my results, my financial status, my mind. What if I tell you, what I am pursuing now is not the pathway I wanted? What if I say, I could have done something else, something that interests me, and that I can do it all day long?



I thought about it.

Yet, I am still glad that I'm at this junction, that I have not regretted any major decisions made up to this point in life. There are bound to be gives and takes in life. When you want something, you have to give up something in return for it.


True that I have kept aside my heart at the moment, but I'm living my dream within it. I am living my dream everyday. The dream from my heart. :)

Till then...

2 Comments:

  1. Manusia hidup dan menjalani hidup berdasarkan pilihan yang dibuat, I may say so right ?
    Yes, u may say so.. so true.

    Postnya keren teman, mampir juga yah.

    Tx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tx Man, Nanti deh mampirnya. Pasti.
      not now, banyak PR. wkwk

      Salam

      Delete

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis