Aug 24, 2012

I motivate Me

Hope is the little voice you hear 'whisper' maybe, when it seems the entire world is shouting No.! - English Proverb


When I'm feeling disappointed, I ask myself what matter most. I question myself. Trying to feel grateful all the time. It always works and I am again full of hope and all positive. 

however, it cannot work all the time. Disappointments are too heart breaking. the good thing is that there is always a reason to put hope again . Find your passion, and do what you really capable of. Things are  gonna be ok, thats how life works

When we don't get disappointed anymore thats when we give up. !!

There are so many better things to deal with in life. I don't want to listen to destructive comment and negativity. Look further ahead, how to be successful when you don't even try !! 



Till then,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis