Mar 11, 2011

Howdy ?

Howdy E’one ? well., I dont remember how many blog  I had before this one but, just like d old days - what I used to do when getting stucked are writing it all down and figured out step by step bout what my problem is and wht should I do to manage it all…
Anw , 
Call me Litu,. Call me Lopce à any suggestions name 4 me ? hehe

Am a rastaman – I love reggae, I love rasta , I love Marley’s – Lucky Dube – Alborosie..
and of course : Me Love My self more than Everything.. ( well, - Ideology of mine, Obsession and Privacy )

love ma family of Course,Pai i Mae( RIP ) and siz nd alin sira + 2 nephews of mine ( Jemy nd Maety ) ; and all Familia Simoes..


Am goin to write down all of  ma things here and hopefully it will hits you cool as well as It managed me well while am writing it…

leave coment as yu pleased , I’d be honour  2 read it.

JAH BLESS YOU ALL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis