Mar 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Pai

 Pictures from here

14/03/2011 --
Today is my fathers birthday, I thank GOD for giving him one more year, and hope he will have a long life and well healthy.
i olredy texted him in the morning, aand wish him all the best.

i have nothing to give him actually but i do have wishes for him as a son did usually.

because me and all ma brothers need him at most since Mom passed away 7 months ago. My mom;s Birthday will be on 16 of march, 2 more days.
I have no idea how to deal with it. one thing for certain is i wont be able to say happy birthday to her on the phone as what we used to years lately..

Feliz aniversario Pai, Vida naruk - Saude diak.
forte abraco.

Litu

1 Comments:

  1. Now I missed My Dad.. Tx for the good post

    Neia,,

    ReplyDelete

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis