Aug 27, 2012

What defines you ?


Can you accept who you are?

Everyone is born to be different. Unique. Yet we are trying to fit in what's defined to be the norm, the common, the normal one.

People are telling us to be who we are, yet when we are who we are, people say we are weird, we are the odd one out. We are abnormal.

So why listen?

I am concerned with how others think of me. So often, the thought of 'What will others think of me if I do this?' clouds my mind and influenced my actions, to a certain extent. But then again, nobody really cares about you, how you behave, what influenced you etc. 

So what if I am sad, what if I am angry, what if I am tired, what if I am missing someone? Do they truly feels the way I felt? Or the sentence, 'I understand how you feel.' is expressed when there's nothing else to say? 

Sometimes it's not that we are not being expressive. It's whether there is a need to.

Its What you think you are that matter most.


4 Comments:

  1. I understand how u feel....
    the truth is they didn't understand.......
    nice post anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa... Its a nice post.
    and you're right. Peeps born with their own personality, different blood types and else. So... we have to accept that. Just accept. But... still, lots peeps, who thought they're normal assume that some unique persons are weird. Do not belong to the world we live in.

    I understand how u feel, too. I've been there. And walking on it.

    Salam kenal, ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Glo... Another Thx Miss 9lo. u've been so good to me by visiting my blog and drop a good tribute about my posts. Its funny what people may think about us, they do hv a rights for that. what makes it bad is when they did in a such judgemental way. well, its not easy to be Me. hehe - again, Thx.

    @Lita.. its ur first time here huh ? hehe, i've been ur blog for like big time olredi. and enjoying reading ur stories. A lot like love huh ? Very well written.. anw, Litu is what people called me. so in this case u and me hv similarities olredi. *yay** hehe
    Well, its funny when people think they're the only person with problems. Thx yah for understanding. Appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hakerek diak Maubere, keta haluha visita hau nia Blog.

    Abraco

    ReplyDelete

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis