Apr 11, 2013

Undecided...

                                  
                           Tell me not, in mournful numbers, life is but an empty dream


This is insane, I cant help myself for not thinking about some particular things.
it just keep popped up on my mind. At some point, i miss the old me already. I cant deny i am a lot better now, and after all i'm experienced enough which is so great cuz i can ease myself for the problen that happened to be the obstacles in my life recently.

but you know, its not about the meassurements of how good i am that i'm aware of, like right now ; but its just something more. We are after all just a creatures and luckily we meant to be the one who control the most with the gift that we have. we've had a particular ability that others creatures only dreamt off. i dont say that there is a race here among the creatures, all i am saying is that somehow sometime i found myself pretty messed up with this very special gifts. its unbearable really.

have you ever think that our mind is actually playing with us, like a lot. or should i mention some examples of how my mind usually playing tricks on me ?? Its embarasing, dont you think? *gw doang kali yah* -_-)

I feel the trouble in me..!! i can hardly ease myself, specially this very moment.! the only thing i feel its reality is the love that i shared with a very special people, a very special family, friends and lover. i treassured it.


sometime, in my very loneliness i think i need to examine myself ,  get myself some special activity to meassure this or maybe add some colours in my not really rainbow life.


#Its left undecided# 
any comments will be much appreciated 




by--> the ghost inside me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis