Oct 3, 2012

I'm still the one



And now you worry about me, 
i can see it from the way you tell those words to me.  
yet i dont see you mad at me,
your eyes just didnt shown the anger at all. 

Then dont you worry, just dont at all. I'm still here with you,
I'm still here and i'm still the one.

and i get it, if you want something more.  i admit,  there was a lot of words and egoistic speech that've hurted you, we are on journey darling.. 
will you still stand here hold my hand ?


I sometimes got tired living in loneliness,i wish u were here, or maybe i'm there.
Its happiness to me !!

the world and the people seemed avoiding me.
 I hate living in the iginorance.

I wanna moment to be real, touch the things that makes me feel i belong.

I miss you too. you know!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis