Mar 6, 2013

Love is Love



When I love someone, I certainly want that someone to be mine.
I want to spend all of my time with her
I want to love her right and make her realize how dear she is to me.
For me, the feeling is important.
I know some people definitely have the same thought.
LOVE is what matters the most.
That’s how love works: from the heart and transform itself into deed.

However, look at our surroundings! Can you find anything as pure and beautiful love?
Beat me, you can never find anything like that. Even if you find it, the ratio is 1:100.
Nowadays, all that matter is SEX.
I don’t despise sex and people who agree to this statement.
I’m no clean too. I sometimes do the dirty talks and also have dirty thoughts.
I just don’t understand how people have misunderstood things.

The “be mine” is NOT about you surrender yourself in the act as in sex.
Love and sex are two very different things.
Once, sex was an act of love. Sex is to be sacred but not anymore.
Sex is a lust.
A lust is the act of wanting someone physically. Only the body that is important.
No more, no less.
Hence, love is no sex and vice versa.


I don’t say that sex is wrong. It’s right when the timing is right.
It means you can manifest your love by surrendering yourself in the sexual act with the right person.
Sex is only right when you do it out of LOVE and NOT out of LUST.
And one thing, you can never use this as an excuse saying:
“Of course we did it because we loved each other. Who are you to say that what we did was out of lust and not love?”
Yeaaaah…., OK!! I’m no one. And that’s because you “loved” each other.

If you truly did it out of love then you’ll never say what supposed to be “love” become “loved”. Because when a person truly loves you, sex will never be the point which will make him or her stays by your side. It’s because of who you are.
It’s because of how precious and how such a darling you are to him or her.
Because if sex is the reason why he or she stays now, then they won’t stay as long as you need them to.
Like the feeling after the orgasm that will never last longer, that’s how the little thing you called or misunderstood as love will fade away.
They will fade like the bubbles in the air before you know it.
So, do it with the right person. Do it when the time is right.
And do it out of love.


ps : you will always know when u r in love, just dont complicate ur mind. stand and fight, do your very best. for in the end you'll realize the true love of ur life is what u have always needed.


Till then




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis