Jan 13, 2013

When i miss you


Ketika saya kangen, Saya tau kmu juga lagi kangen. Super Huh ? hehe 


Hei u down there, I just wondered how u are and if u miss me at all, cuz i miss you. A lot !! i wish i can rip u out of my dream and hug you. 


Wishing u weren't so far away..


Many people says that when we missed some one it means she/he is missed u too, i do believe it. i'm a person that really give a damn about harmony and stability. for that it means i only missed someone for they are also missed me too. lol - there is always a feedback of what am doing. Not really everytime, pretty big time though. hehe

I dont say i've always that way, i'm just trying to accustom my self to make sure the continuity of my -relationships. Well, some weren't agree but there are many who agree. and I only care about that.. (-_-)

There is a reason why two people stay together, They give each other something no body else can. 


Skype with her and yet still miss her so much..

Hadomi hau nia doben... :* :*

4 Comments:

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis