Mar 12, 2012

Be Ready


«Tomorrow is not another day; tomorrow is today's backup plan.»Ian Coburn


I'm realy excited that my last week was very well spent. though i'm really tired as well.
I wasn't doing anything stupid at all, focussed on the assignments and another campus stuffs. I didnt go hang out around and exploring the city as usual. 
The momentum is acting up and i feel so good about doing proper things at proper time.

The thing is i cant write a lot about it cuz my mind is always giving me a suggestion to doing something, it doesnt mean i dont have nothing to say. actually, i've been thingking a lot about sharing everything i've experienced these past weeks, but i couldnt help it cuz i have a tendency to write things only when i;m completely free on my spare time. its not just about the contains but its more about how i feel when i'm about to writing things. 

I might just give a message to all of you to start preparing yourself and doing things that will bring great results to you in the future. Life requires good plans.

I'll catch ya all later.. 
Get Ready for the Great Tommorow.

Cheer

1 Comments:

  1. Love the quotes..

    life is perplexing sometimes but its good eventually.

    ReplyDelete

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis