Mar 7, 2013

Love, It hits good !

My life has been great this lately, nothing much that happened to made me happy but i thank God for those few great things that happened in my life, and for the very special person that have been with me.

I love the new daily activity that keep me busy, tidy and well organized. I love me.
I spent my days mostly at my room, all alone.. guess whats there that makes me Happy ??
Love. ! oh yes., I'm falling in love ! with a very special and beautiful girl ever.
She knows exactly how to fill the unfulfilled things in me, and I have the passion to do the same. we both worship our time together, Its Happiness. !


Its sad that i dont have much more idea to write down here, i'm in the middle of doing something and its kinda complicate for thinking about a lot of things at the same time., I think of do the writting and here i am now but i cant really do it cuz i'm thinking too much.  its should be good and give me more idea and more words but truth is its not, I'm now thinking about a lot of things.. and its complicated !

No, i dont think of lots things - i'm thinking about her only,. over and over again., A lot.!
guess how happy i am, ? :) :)!

None can't escape love,.right people ?

#Till then

3 Comments:

  1. its mas bi girl iffek, olweys mek man's hart melted

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhhh...lg jatuh cinta rupanya...selamat yaaaakkkkk...

    manahh makan2nya? #loh?

    ReplyDelete

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis