Jan 5, 2012

Together


Love : "Soul, why don't you find a housemate? You've been living alone there, for what, like, 3 years?"

Soul : "Yup, 3 years. I'm getting used to live alone. Unless it's a person that I know I can trust, no, I won't be looking for a housemate for now. Besides, you know I hate people."


Love : "You hate people, I'm people, you hate me?"


Soul : "Whoa. Don't put it that way. You know I love you. Plus, you're an angel. Not people. Fixed that for you."


Love : "No sweet talk please. I'm gagging."


Soul : "Gagging? Let see if I can help you with that."


Love : "Hey. No  hugging. Hey. No kissing too."
even its audibles only.. :p

Soul : "Why don't you be my housemate? You're always here."


Love : "No. I'm here but yet we are too far away, I can only be your skype mates. :) *blushing**

Soul : "I want it"
!! You and me, Together. till death do us apart .!

Love : "Still no. But I promise I'll be your housemate when I'm your wife."


Soul : "Aha. Okay. I'll hold on to that. Don't leave me before that happen."


Love  : "I won't." 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis