Jan 5, 2012

Hopes...

What goes up doesn't necesarilly come back down, High hopes people.
Don't be Afraid. Bless

My inbox, both Phone and FB, Email and etc was completely overload, I accepted many Xmas and Ny wishes from my friends, family and relatives, I wonder if it would be happen again anda again, but not only on a Ny and Xmas Eves, Birthday and another feats and or playday. 
I feel alone many times and those letters from my friends were usually put a great mood on me.

2011 -  many things happened, 
great and bad things - Sad and happy times, obstacles, retardation, fighting, getting stucked, losing and healing, In love and Broken hearted, etc...  yet glory and celebration. 

2012 - I'm expecting for a great and beautiful journey. Wish me Luck yay


Dear Lord,
Thank you for providing what i need when i need it, even if sometimes i don't agree with your timing beforehand. I know you know what you are doing. If i doubt you, it's not intentional, it is just my frustration being let out on you.
I have had a wonderful year and i owe it to you. 

Thank you for being there for me to vent to.

I love you.

- L


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis