May 16, 2013

My List of Depapepe's


Heloo all, its been a while since my last post. i've been busy running my routines called life. in case if u asked me, i'd say life is great. specially these latest weeks.

well enough about me, i'm gonna share some group music called Depapepe, its a group music originating from Japan. these accoustic guitar duo is composed of Miura Takuya and Tokuoka Yoshimari, If u wanna know more about these two man u can go and search for them on google.

Well, since i've been mostly listened to their song lately and enjoyed their music i'd like to share some details of the Group and then mention my Top 5 of their song.


As for the name of the group, It comes from the combination of both short names of the band members, by combining the Japanese word for overbite, ‘deppa’, and the name of Takuoka’s previous band ‘DERUPEPE’. Contrary to a popular rumour circulating among their fans, the two guitarists are not brothers.  (wikipedia)

Their music is a calm to the soul, most of their music really are great. beside they are really skilfull.
you guys should check it out on youtube for their music and their albums.

As for me these 5 bellow is my favourite , i know its kinda subjective opinion but i pick it by taste so i hope there wont be a fans that will complained to the selection i've made. (ps.not in order - except for the 1st one.)

Well, Enjoy... and tell me what is your fav song of Depapepe. 

1. Start - This is the very first Depapepe's song that i listened., and yet still as for me - my  best one so far. (Recommended)



2. Summer Parade




3. One



4. Snow Dance



5. Horizon ( sorry i cant find the live play by depapepe, this one bellow is the copy of Horizon)




Till Then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis