Jan 18, 2012

Haters....


keep on hating, you only making me better..!!!!

Sometimes when we feel like being cornered by the situation and anything, what first come to our mind is some kind of atention from people arround us.

the awkward moment is when people which we didnt really want to stay arround immediately came up with their words of support and gave us such a bulshit atention. 
Well, i dont say that we should hate that bloody pretender people. but you better watchout yuourself and be aware.


I kinda faced this situation lately, most of my friends kept inbox me on Fb and Phone and declared their supportance. some of them came up with worth ultimatum, and i kinda hate this kind of supportamce but for their intentions are really pure to support i feel like i can accept it.

I cant deny i really need some support from friends relatives, for the situation i'm up to is some kind of a hard situation. I am not in a peak of situation, kept stucked in a wrong place and situation. 

to be positive, i keep telling my self that that bunch of jerks are just envy for the experienced i will gain for being in this kind of situation, but things that really annoying and makes me iritating are that they seemed to watching over me for wht i've done and whats next. they seem like bunch of spies or somethng. dont you hate this blogger ?? Well, I really am. fucking hate it.

Whatever, this post is just an expression of mine for those who really feel that they are deserved to Spied on me. 

For those who really cared, Big thanks for u all. 

and for the Spies : go fuck urself...cuz i fucking know wht you are up to on me... 
Keep intruding on me, I know I'm strong. 
If you can walk a walk then dont talk a talk...


Well. dont feel bad to much about this kind of people, they are just a fucking haters. Keep on your life on your way. Screw them.



to be continue as i'm losing my mood...

Good day






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

© P A S T 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis